I was invited to NYP for Guest Lecture on Creative Drawing, where I showcased artworks using anything but pencil to draw. These artworks include
- Drawing of 91-year-old Mr Lee Kuan Yew using chilli sauce
- Drawing of Mr Lee Hsien Loong using chilli sauce
- Drawing of the merlion using flower petals
- Drawing of my friend's pomeranian using maple syrup, sour cream and plum sauce
- Drawing of a cheetah using tooth paste and dark soy sauce
- Drawing of a my friend's baby using nutella, etc
You can view a recording of my guest lecture on YouTube.